Location-based advertising (LBA) is the fastest growing category of mobile positioning services. There are numerous examples proving that if advertisements are offered with the right content and at the right time and place, they are not perceived as spam and can be made valuable to end users. The right time and place can be provided by the location information.
No wonder brands are ready to pay remarkably more for location-based advertisements than for regular push-messages.
The first version of MPromoter was delivered already in 2009 and since then the functionality has been carefully refined. MPromoter is highly configurable to ensure that local mobile advertising regulations are strictly met. MPromoter service management can be set up at mobile operator's site or outsourced to an external media agency to make the set up even simpler for the mobile operator.
For advertisers (brand owner, advertising/media company or service provider):
- Precise campaign planning and targeting
- Message is delivered exactly on the right time - when the customer is nearby and likely to make a purchase
- Ad planners can take into account end user preferences to avoid the spam effect
- New revenues from generating last minute offers that can be sent out instantly
- Instant and measurable feedback - unlike paper, TV or radio ads, campaign results are quickly, easily and precisely measureable.
For mobile operators:
- New revenue streams
- Advertising revenue from ad providers
- SMS, MMS and data traffic revenue (viewing ads and subsequent browsing)
- Ad-triggered call, multimedia and messaging activity of end users
- Excellent value-adding service to be offered for corporate customers.
Read also our success story about how MPromoter was implemented in Telefonica O2 in 2011.
To request more information or a personalized demo, contact us at email@example.com.